This tool is to convert JAR archive into EXE Executive. It makes java programs easier to run and redistribute, avoiding the disadvantages of starting java program by batch file. The generated Exe file can find valid JRE itself from Registry or from environment variable "JAVA_HOME" or from configuration file, and then start the main class specified.
This tool can generate three types of applications: "Console Application", "Windows GUI Application" and "Windows NT Service".
1. Can generate "Console", "Windows GUI" and "Windows NT Service" applications.
2. Generated Exe can find JRE in many ways.
3. Generated Exe can be configured if other jar libs need.
4. Generated Exe can be set with customized product info.
5. "Windows NT Service" supports PAUSE/CONTINUE.
6. When "Windows NT Service" is PAUSED/STOPPED, event emitted into Java program.
7. "Windows NT Service" status can be set by Java program.
8. "Windows NT Service" can install/uninstall by itself. Related Search For Jar2Exe Enterprise Edition:jarexejar2exejartoexentserviceJar2Exe Enterprise EditionJar2ExeEnterpriseEditionRegExLab.com