Localizer is a localization tool kit for applications written in Borland Delphi or C++ Builder. Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want.
It processes all string resources in your project: properties of components on the forms, resource string constants, VCL messages and messages from third-party packages. Support for additional language(s) can be added without recompilation the project even by the users of your application.
To store localized resources Localizer can use resource DLLs (that is standard for localization applications in Windows) or special "language file" format which has less size and more easy in use.
Other features of Localizer are the following:
- minimizing of additional code required for application localizing. In some cases you don't need any code to add to your application;
- you don't need use Delphi to translate application interface. It allows to separate application development from translation process;
- you can process the resourcestring sections and, therefore, translate VCL and third-party components messages.
- Special Language Repository helps you to store translations and re-use them in the future;
- easy transfer from Borland's Integration Translation Environment;
- "on the fly" language switching (Pro edition only). It does not require to restart your application when you switch between languages;
- provides your translator with ability to increase size and position of the controls and forms, if it is necessary for some languages. Related Search For Localizer:localizationmultilanguagemultilingualtranslatingtranLocalizerKorzh.com