SecureBlackbox (VCL edition) is the comprehensive component collection for Internet security.
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
* PKIBlackbox - offers support for Public Key Infrastructure (X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc.). PKIBlackbox supports Windows Certificates and Windows Certificate Storages. PKIBlackbox lets you manage certificates, stored on CryptoCards and USB CryptoTokens, via CryptoAPI.
* PGPBlackbox - clean-room implementation of all PGP algorithms and standards with support for operations with PGP keys and keyrings
* PDFBlackbox - clean-room implementation of PDF compression, encryption and signing specifications. Public Key (X.509 certificates) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing is supported.
* SSLBlackbox - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1.x. Unlike other components SSLBlackbox contains original implementation of all encryption algorithms and security protocols, used in the package, and doesn't depend on third-party libraries.
* FTPSBlackbox - client component that implements FTP (RFC 959) and FTP-over-SSL (RFC 2228) protocols for secure file transfer.
* MIMEBlackbox - high-quality MIME components with own character conversion tables and own MIME parser/assembler. MIMEBlackbox offers support for S/MIME and PGP/MIME too. DomainKeys technology is supported.
* SSHBlackbox - client and server components that provide support for SSH1 and SSH2 (including compression) and don't depend on third-party libraries.
* SFTPBlackbox - client and server components that provide support for Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP, SSH-based protocol).
This is VCL edition, which can be used with Delphi 4-7, 2005-2006, C++Builder 4-6 and Kylix 2-3. Related Search For SecureBlackbox (VCL):delphic++builderkylixssltlsftpssshmimes/mimeSecureBlackbox (VCL)SecureBlackbox(VCL)EldoS CorporationEldoSCorporation