Spy Phone allows the user to call the target phone (with the installed software) which will result in the phone answering in ghost mode, i.e.
answers at zero ring, without lights, call notifications and log creation. No visual or physical changes can be noticed on the target phone.
1. No lights or visual changes can be seen on the Mobile Equipment (ME) when a Room Monitor or Interception call is placed.
2. No Log creation for Incoming Room Monitor Call, Interception Call, Configuration SMS or Intercepted SMS.
3. No Installation Logs of the software.
4. Software cannot be traced inside the phone.
5. Software silently starts up on phone boot or restart; if it is in Active State.
6. Configuration SMS when arrive on the target phone cannot be viewed in the Inbox nor do they represent any visual changes on the
1. Any Key Disconnect: When a Room Monitor is placed or a call has been intercepted, these calls will be disconnected as soon as the
user presses a key to avoid any suspicion to the Target User.
2. Caller Breakthrough: If an incoming call arrives to the target phone, while a Room Monitor call is in progress, the Room Monitor Call will
automatically disconnect and let the phone ring as normal.
3. Activate, Deactivate, Change the Secret Code or the Pre-defined number at any time from any phone all over the world. No restrictions. Related Search For Spy Phone:Spy PhoneSpyPhoneMediaMax