VR Commander is a state of the art voice command and control program that adds a voice interface to virtually any windows based application. Simulate keystrokes, run any file or script and input text of any size into games and applications using voice commands. This technology is so powerful it is used to command and control some of today's most advanced fighter aircraft. It is the perfect compliement to VOIP. It even supports bluetooth headsets.
VR Commander?#8364;™s main uses are for command and control of: Games and Simulators, Instant messaging, CAD Applications, and Business Applications like PowerPoint or Outlook. VR Commander is designed to augment the use of keyboard and mouse to control games and applications. It is designed to integrate and work smoothly with your VOIP chat programs as well.
VR Commander enjoys several unique features.
1. Intuitive Operation which requires virtually no user training.
2. Launch any file or macro using voice commands.
3. Simulate keystrokes using voice commands.
4. Input text strings of any size into applications using voice commands.
5. Integrates smoothly with VOIP Programs
6. Lightning fast response time which allows VR Commander to respond as quickly as you can speak a command.
7. Support for Bluetooth microphones due to our world class noise rejection capability.
8. Non-Intrusive so that VR Commander does not get in the way of the application or playing the game with an annoying complex menus system.
9. It uses Application Templates at the heart of the user interface. They are easy to set up, manage and use.
10. Built in noise cancellation yields incredible performance and accuracy in all types of user settings and background noise situations.
11. VR Commander is speaker independent which means no user training is required for it to recognize your voice commands. Related Search For VR Commander:voice commandvoice recognitionspeech recognitiongame cVR CommanderVRCommanderInteractive Voice TechnologiesInteractiveVoiceTechnologies